What is Scouting? It’s fun, friends and family….
where skills are learned, confidence is built, and stories are born. Scouting is learning by discovery and discovery by doing. It’s where a boy learns to trust and be trusted. A scout who hikes and camps learns to appreciate the outdoors and take care of it. A Scout who is part of a den and a pack has a genuine sense of belonging.
Our Pack has a ton of fun events every year!
- Cub Scout Day Camp
- Cub Scout Resident Camp
- Pathways to Eagle for Webelos
- Eagle Cave Camping for Webelos
- Family Camp
- Possible new events coming this new year!
- Halloween Pack Night- dress up as your favorite character and visit stations of fun activities
- Pack Olympics
- Special guests such as Scientists and Animals
- Fun games
- Flag Ceremonies
- Learning togetherness
- Raingutter Regatta
- Pinewood Derby
- Bike Riding
- Blue and Gold Ceremony
- Pack Graduation Picnic
- Medieval Times
- Cleaning up areas in our neighborhoods
- Scouting for Food
- Feed My Starving Children
- Planting trees and plants
- Operation Christmas Child
- St. Baldrick’s
- Collecting coats for the homeless
- Memorial Day Ceremony
- Veteran’s Day Ceremony
There is so much fun and learning to happen with our Pack. I hope you choose to join us!
Come learn more at our Open Registration:
Saturday May 14th 2:00 P.M.
Fountaindale Library, Meeting Room B
Note: registration fees are due upon sign-up
Here is the Spring 2016 Recruitment Flyer.